Update Fedora 36 to Fedora 37

Updating Operating System

Update Your Fedora [36 to 37]

    Hello, Everyone! First, I apologize you for my absent of my posting on my Blog. Let me introduce you to Fedora 37. And you can update yourselves Operating System [Fedora {Linux based on Red Hat}] easily. But you need to know some Command Lines updating for  your Fedora OS. If you are interested, follow with me to upgrade for Fedora 37.
    First, we have to refresh our OS.

sudo dnf upgrade --refresh
    And then, type the Command Line as follows:

sudo dnf install dnf-plugin-system-upgrade

sudo dnf system-upgrade download --releasever=37
   When you finish your Download, lets upgrade our OS to Fedora 37. Type the Command Line as follow:

sudo dnf system-upgrade reboot

   Now, our Operating System is upgraded to Fedora 37


Thank you very much.        

#Team Techno                

Comments